Want To Work For Pingu’s English?
As Pingu’s English network continues to grow worldwide, our partners are always looking for new talented staff and teachers, and you can contact them directly.
To enjoy working with us, you will be:
- Highly committed and successful in what you do already
- Academically well qualified
- Great with people of all kinds
- Able to motivate people so they achieve their full potential
- Your language skills in English will be superb, you’ll probably know a few other languages too and you’ll probably be happy to travel.
If you are interested in working for Pingu’s English, please contact the relevant Pingu’s English Partner directly, including your CV and stating where you would like to work.
For the contact details of our Master Licensees around the world, click here.